Alenco window bubble seals

A quick learner from Sam Antonio, Texas says:

I have Alenco windows. Bubble seals don't seal well in the corners. Kerf is approx 3/16ths inch. Bubble seal is 1/2 inch including the kerf. I am unable to reinstall the kerf into the groove. Would like to order new Bubble seal(s) and please give me a tip for reinserting the kerf into the groove. The kerf if round not winged as some of the seals you show.

Joseph

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D2CD6D06-5D60-4A31-A7A0-43FC544B4C26.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0C367124-65C9-4470-B0F3-10D08209A957.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 838D4455-2FA7-43E3-91EF-C741903E1577.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Joseph, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately we don't carry any products with the round kerf that you show. The closest match I could find is our 58-114. As far as re-inserting the kerf, it should just simply plug in. What problems are you running in to? 

A quick learner from Sam Antonio, Texas says:
Thanks Julia. After a few tries I was able to get the kerf started with a putty knife. Afraid to cut the seal, I used the back of the handle to work it further into the groove. I'll keep your 58-114 suggestion in mind but first I would like to explore other options to fin a "round" kerf. I appreciate your help.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It's my pleasure. Please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything else we can assist you with going forward. 

A quick learner from San Antonio says:
I need 4 each of the spring. It is important that I get the same strength spring. (The last repairman gave us springs that are too difficult to close on one of our windows.) The photo shows a spring that is broken but the tension is very good when it is working.

Photos 2 & 3 show a seal that needs replacement. I require 8 linear feet of the seal.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 013A4252-60A4-4F57-92CC-B8A8DA44B58D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 78AB87E1-933E-4424-8821-44487486D1A1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3075E728-0377-4581-B0F1-2AAA3E874A44.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your photo shows the stamp and bottom fitting for the balance, but not the top fitting. I'm also not sure how deep the bottom fitting is, so we'll need that, too. I recommend watching the video below to get a better idea of exactly what kind of information we need from you to help.

Concerning the seal, that seems to be the same one you showed Julia last December. Did you ever decide if the 58-114 is a match or not?

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.