Alenco window roller without tab

A home owner from Prescott, AZ says:
Alenco window. Attached are photos of the roller and base frame of window that shows the installation of the roller. We purchased rollers. 87-203 thinking they would work. However, the tab prevents the roller from being inserted into the frame. What roller do you recommend?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 64E9907E-AD2C-4C44-8E81-6ACB55D83227.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 97760DEF-B1EF-48FC-8EEA-36E8DA490801.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 72E6140C-0910-4FA1-A640-04DC3776EFA0.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! I agree, our 87-203 looks like our best match. Ignoring the tab, do the dimensions otherwise line up? If they do, I can look into whether or not this can be acquired without that tab. Let me know! 

Yes the dimensions are good. Please follow up with the no tab design.
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, thank you! Please give us just a little more time, I hope to get back to you soon. I'm very optimistic that we can get this for you, since the dimensions are the same.

Profile picture of Tom

Okay, I have great news! We found what I believe to be a good match for your old roller. It looks just like our 87-203, but minus the tab. We're currently working on having stock made up and I'll let you know as soon as it's in our catalog and ready for your review.

Perfect. Crossing my fingers.
Profile picture of Tom

Hello once again! Please see our new 87-235. We just got this in. I feel very strongly that it will work for you, but review our photos and dimensions and let me know what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.