Sliding Patio Door Missing Mortise Lock

A quick learner from Stafford, USA says:
I have a Ali ADW-8 ASTM 2190-ARG sliding patio door (Make date 7/11/2015; Sales order 07060715; Warranty 21700643) that had the locking mechanism fall in the door and the handle broke. I have tried every piece at Home Depot and Lowes and NOTHING fits the locking mechanism or the door. Please help.

Based on your website, it looks like 82-089 or 82-086. Attached are a few pictures. I need the lock (82-223 looks like the one that fell in the door) and the handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

It's tough to say what hardware you need without seeing the original as a reference but we'll try our best. Just keep in mind, this is an educated guess and we can't guarantee that these items are what you have. 

I think our 82-218 mortise lock may be a better match for the cut out in your door, which is round. Our 82-218 has a round face while the 82-223 has a square face. For the handle set, take a look at our 82-030 with 3-15/16" hole center spacing. Look over our dimensions and compare them to the space in your door to see if these match what you need. 

A quick learner from Fredericksburg, Virginia says:
I'm just wondering if the OP ever found a replacement part. I have the same door with the same predicament. It's none of these that were listed in the response and I can't find anything to fit ANYWHERE.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 82-218 is meant to be a very snug fit into the mortise; at first glance it can appear to be the incorrect replacement when in actuality it needs to be inserted at an angle to get into the door properly. The video below illustrates the installation process. So long as the installation holes above and below that rounded mortise in the door are 3-11/16" apart, center-to-center, the 82-218 is likely your best bet, though without seeing the original mechanism we of course can't be 100% confident. Let us know if you have further questions.   

A quick learner from Maryland says:
The photo shows a 3-1/2" hole-to-hole measurement (just like mine). This means the recommended model will not fit since it adheres to the standard 3-11/16" hole spacing. It is seemingly impossible to find one with 3-1/2" spacing that will also fit in the 3" rounded opening.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If your door has the same design as shown above, then the 82-218 is what you want. I know it looks too big at first, but as long as you install it at an angle (as shown in the video above) then it will fit.

A quick learner from Afton, Tennessee says:
I'm own a home in Afton,Tennessee and the following info was on the window. ALI ADW-8 ASTM 2190-ARG Manufacturer date 11/14/2016 Sales number 07588318.What would be the replacement for center pane
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230910_134212.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230908_103524.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't sell replacement panes or sashes of any kind. We only sell replacement hardware like locks, balances, latches, etc. If all you need to do is replace the glass, then I suggest contacting a local glass shop for assistance.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.