All magnetic weather stripping

A quick learner from Bohemia,NY says:
Require weather stripping for a Stanley 32" steel exterior door made back in the 80's.
Picture is provided.
Also require the bottom weather stripping for the sill plate.

We would like 3 new silver door hinges also if available.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't determine what you have from this photo. That said, we only sell one type of magnetic seal, which is in our 58-008 set. You will need to compare the end profile of your seal to the profile pics we show on the 58-008 store page to confirm if it's a match.

A quick learner from Bohemia,NY says:
Hi Tom this is Gary ...thanks for the quick response ....took some measurements it's the same type of magnetic weatherstripping that you have.... so we will need three sets one for the hinge side ... one for the top of the door and one for the lock side of the door... Also the weatherstripping for the bottom of the door for the sill plate...
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! Glad to hear it matches. All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience.

I don't know what the bottom sill plate weatherstripping would be, assuming it's not covered by the 58-008. We would need a clear picture of its end profile, specifically from a sample that is whole and undamaged.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.