Allen Stevens Corp Part

A distributor says:
Have an old Allen Stevens Corp part that I need a replacement for.

It's a grip opener on a horizontal sliding window. Looks like the part # is 6667. As you can see from the image, that parenthesis shaped part on the left is gripped to slide the window open.

Please let me know if you can locate a matching part.


User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Brian. Would you be able to incorporate our 90-048 slider lock assembly as a substitute? Allen Stevens has been out of business for some time now, so an exact match may not be available. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)