Alliance Window Systems Screen Retainer Clips

Quick Learner from Slidell, LA
Mar 10, 2020 8:09 am
I am trying to locate some plastic clips that were used to retain screens in vinyl replacement windows installed in my home in 2003. The windows were built by Alliance Window Systems and were described as their "Belmont" series. Alliance had a plant in our town in 2003 but closed it down a number of years ago.

The screens have aluminum frames and fiberglass fabric.

I have attached a couple of photos showing the clip in question.

Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can offer.
End View2_Opt Half Out_Opt Img_0381Rev1 Img_0382Rev1 Installed View1_Opt
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Mar 12, 2020 12:24 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there, thanks for posting. We don't have an exact match for this clip but we do have the 70-176. This may work for you if you can slip in onto the top of your screen and clip it on to the lower edge of the check rail on the window. I used this at home on my windows because my window clips are no longer available, same as yours. 

Another thought would be to cut your existing clips in half so you can make up some extra. You technically don't need the whole length. All it has to do is snap into the frame.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts