Almond Vinyl Tilt Latch with Lock

A handy person from New York City says:
I'm unable to upload my photos to you. Here are the dimensions: Length 3 5/16; Width 1 3/16; Height 1/4";
screw hole to screw hole 2 7/16; screw hole to movable latch edge 5/8". Sorry but I can't find the name of the manufacturer.

If you need additional information, please let me know.

Many thanks for your help.

Monica
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We appreciated the dimensions but due to the various types and styles of tilt latches that we carry, we will need a picture of an undamaged tilt latch. You can email them to help@swisco.com and mentions D129733 so that our experts can review them for you. Thank you!

Here are pictures of my unit. I hope you can see them clearly.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! See our 26-177 and 26-176. These match the style and dimensions of your old latch quite well. Look it over and see what you think.

This latch looks like it will be a very good match. I'll order one and if it's right for my window, I'll order them fo my reminder windows.

Thanks so much for your investigation. You must be a genius!

Monica
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Monica! I'm not a genius, I've just been staring at these parts every day for ten years. I do appreciate your kind words all the same! Thank you for your business, of course, and please let us know if you ever need anything else.

I will. Thank you.
Monica
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.