Alside 0301 constant force balance assembly and pivot bar

A handy person from Massachusetts says:
I have been looking for a constant force balance assembly and pivot bars for an Alside 0301 window since I moved into my house over two years ago. I am hoping you can help identify the part in the photo I have attached.

Thank you,

Kevin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6846FED5-25ED-4F59-A148-17D602A7C2ED.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there Kevin. For your balance shoe, our 15-175 looks very close to yours. These can be used with the Series 152 coil spring. There should be a number stamped on the spring to decide on the correct spring. If you should also need any other coil spring accessories, take a look at the list I placed on this page and see if any of these apply to you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.