Alside Pivot Shoes/Springs needed

A home owner from Fort Edward, NY says:

Good evening,

I am in search for Pivot Shoes/Springs for two windows. I appreciate this forum and the help.

They are both Alside Vinyl Replacement Windows installed in 2001.

The picture taken is in our bathroom.

I had already removed everything prior....but you get the idea I'm sure as I hold this back up.

So...two needed for this window. (Below is some info on the window warranty label)

• Factory Order 14314
  • Window Order 5628
  • 23 5/8 x 37 5/8
  • 1H LE HD GB
  • 111-403568

The second window is a bedroom window (2 needed):

• 31 5/8 x 45 5/8
  • 1H LE HD GB
  • 111-403573

My local supplier gave me a few but they are just a fraction to big (meaning I'm unable to turn the shoe upright to U'Shape).

My old coil was screwed into the bottom piece (similar to Item S152 on your site).

Can you help me locate the appropriate pieces/hardware?

Thank you,

Michael 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bathroom Window - Alside.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Michael. Your old pivot shoe is a match for our 15-175, which means that your coil spring isn't just similar to the Series 152, it is the Series 152. Look these parts over and let me know if you had any questions.

Thank you.
Would you please provide me with the Pivot Pin item #'s also?
Profile picture of Tom

The 15-175 is compatible with a bunch of different kinds. I would need to see yours in order to make a recommendation.

Here you go.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! Start by looking at our 26-226 to begin with. This looks like it might be the winning ticket, but look at the hole placement dimensions we show on our store page. Only one has to match up for this to work.

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.