Alside/Alpine 6' sliding glass door tandem roller replacement

A quick learner from Soldotna,ak says:
We have an older 1996 or so Alside/Alpine 6' sliding glass door that I need to replace the rollers on. Do you have a suggestion? I know that it is metal and has two rollers on each part and two screws in the end piece. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify your rollers without more information. Specifically, we will need pictures of your rollers removed from the door. We will also need your measurements of the housing and wheel.

In the meantime, start by looking at our 81-155 and see if this could be what you need. Alside doors have been known to use this part, though there's no guarantee it's what you have.
A quick learner from Soldotna, AK says:
We have our door out and will wait for a reply as to what roller we need. We have the Series 800-3100 ansi/aama 191-93 SGD-R25 The roller is 1 1/4" and the length of the unit end to end of roller is 4 1/4", the deepth is 1 1/8" and it is 5/8 " wide. Thanks! Carol
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for the new images. I think our 81-087 is a closer match. This seems to have the same style of housing, however the wheels are larger at 1-1/2". If you were to adjust the roller, do you think you could still get it to work in your door?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)