Aluminum Version of 70-219?

A quick learner from Owasso, Oklahoma says:
Hi, is it possible to obtain a pin similar to the 70-219 but in aluminum with a black cap?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you're describing either our 70-008 or 70-009. Could one of these pins be what you're looking for? Review their specs and see what you think.

Alternate image for 70-008
Alternate image for 70-008

Alternate image for 70-009
Alternate image for 70-009

A quick learner from Owasso, Oklahoma says:
It is easier to install when the ends of the pins are tapered rather than barreled shaped like these are. The screens I have originally had the tapered ends. I am having problems replacing them. The barrel sheep does work but they are harder to fit iver the edge
Profile picture of Tom

That makes sense. Unfortunately, the 70-219 is only made one way. They don't make this style in metal as far as I am aware.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

A quick learner from Issaquah, WA says:
I'm looking for a metal plunger pin like the 70-008 or 70-009. But I need white. What do you recommend?
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we do not sell the 70-008 or 70-009 in alternate finishes. The black cap is the only option available for these products at this time.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.