Aluminum frame patio door wheels

A quick learner from 60803 says:
There is a number on the side I believe is D170 or D179. I have searched and can't find a exact match. There is a piece that this piece fits into that mounts the assembly mounts to. Unfortunately I dont that piece in my hand. Please recommendations
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_111734.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_111742.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_111738.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks to be just the internal component of a larger roller assembly. That may be why you can't find a match; the external housing is an important part of identification. It's probably still in the door. We'll need to see the whole assembly together in order to find a good match.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I wish just any roller assembly would work in this kind of door, but that is unfortunately never the case. These are precisely sized parts and you really do need an identical match. That would make my job easier, though.

Fortunately, I recognize yours. It looks just like our 81-027. I recommend carefully going over our dimensions to confirm they line up, but I feel confident that this is the part you're looking for.

A quick learner from 60803 says:
Hi here is the roller with the outer piece connected. Left and right view. With it in the track and out of the track. Seems any roller assembly will work long as it has the adjustment screw on the end. It has a single short screw holding it in t hff e frame. Thanks, Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200506_104319.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200506_104329.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200506_104325.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200506_105006.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200506_104346.jpg
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.