A non tilt balance, est 1960
Has a stamp 101
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20221115_155950.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20221115_155558.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20221115_155602.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221111_124704.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks like an old Pan Am balance. I believe we can make this, but it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration.

Please give us a little more time to confirm its availability and I'll get back to you ASAP! In the meantime, can you tell me how many you wanted to buy? I will need a count before we finalize anything so we may as well get that now.

A contractor from North Fort Myers says:
Thank you yes I'm looking for at least 2 And maybe 4 depending on the price.
Thank you let me know
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! That's all we needed to know. I'll email you two purchase links right now: one for 2 balances, and another for 4. Each will include a price quote.

Note that these balances will be made according to the information we've gathered from the stamp, which indicates a 12-1/2" long metal channel and a calibration for a sash weighing 3 through 6 pounds. They will also have a 19-035 top and 15-007 bottom nylon fitting. 

You may want to triple check these details to ensure that they align. These are very old parts and there's no guarantee that the information we have on record is going to be accurate to the real thing. It's always a good idea to check the hard details just to be safe.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.