Aluminum glazing bead (stop)

A professional from Naperville, IL says:
I need this aluminum glazing bead to reglaze an 5/8 oa igu in a wood sash. the part of the glazing bead that goes into the sash and rests between the edge of glass and wood (the long flat part that is sandwiched between glass and wood) is approx 3/4''. the part that is folded over and snaps into the notch in the wood sash to hold it in place looks like 1/2''. Can this be a vinyl stop as well if you have it? Or do you need sample?
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photos, it appears that the glazing bead pushes down into a groove on the window and presses up against the glass. If I'm correct then one of the following glazing beads might work in the sash you are repairing: our 55-029, 55-057, or 55-080. Take a look and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)