Aluminum, single hung, mfg 2002 or 2003.

A quick learner from Northern Arizona says:
I need 4ea balance springs, metal channel is 1/2" by 28" without top & bottom pieces. #2740 stamped on side. I need 8ea of the little tiny clips the go on the sides of the sash. I need 2ea of the latches, holes are 2 1/4 in on center, opening for the striker is 3/8th of an inch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have either our S351-28, with a 15-002 bottom attachment, or S390-28, with a 15-001 bottom attachment. Take a look at the image below to determine which balance you'll need. You'll also need 2740 spring strength options for your replacement balances. 

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

As for your lock, start by comparing the style and dimensions to our 90-075. I'm not sure what the small piece of black plastic in your photo could be but I'm assuming it's part of a larger assembly. Could you show us an undamaged part and where is installs? Thank you. 
Casey, I can't tell the difference between the 351& 390. See pic. The small black clip goes on the window (see pic) I'm guessing as a rub block. The window lock looks like your 90-005. Let me know if you need further information. I need these ASAP. Thanks and have a great weekend! Paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6EDFBD37-5234-49F3-A525-C0A540697425.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B86BCF42-7B58-4088-A4B3-DE7EB308EF99.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D843E4FE-3194-41AF-810A-E81798AD3165.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Hello,

We had a new diagram drawn up that will hopefully make the difference in the depth of the S351 and S390 balances more clear. 

As for the piece of black plastic we were trying to identify, I believe it's a top sash guide. We should be able to replace it, but we will need to see an undamaged guide full removed from the window sash, with dimensions, to compare to our selection. Thank you. 
Casey, looks like the S351, 15-002 foot. It is 1". The sash guide is a U- shaped plastic piece and installs on the window sash (4ea). I need 8 of them. It is 1/4" X 1/4" X 1/8" wide. Also the 90-005 latch. Can you give me a price with shipping also? Thanks!
Profile picture of Casey

The "U" shaped piece of plastic might be a face guide, which, unfortunately, we don't carry in the style you're looking for. As for your balances and sash lock, your total and shipping options will be calculated at checkout. Thanks for posting. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.