Aluminum single hung window parts needed

A quick learner from Palm City Florida says:

Hi. We need enough of the gray vinyl snap-in to finish our one window pane.

Horizontal is 23".

Vertical is 14 1/2"

Window snap in

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to help, but we cannot identify what you have from this picture. We will need to see the end profile. Knowing its dimensions would also help. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here.

A quick learner from Palm City Florida says:
I hope the photo of the end profile is good enough for you to determine what type we need. The distance glass to frame is 1/4", the height is 1/2".

The windows were installed in either the 70's or early 80's.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing detail
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We appreciate the useful information and photo. We placed a list on this page of four possible choices of snap-in glazing bead that may fit into your window. Take your time to review each parts specifications. I am afraid the only possible replacement available in gray is our 55-006.

A home owner from Owasso OK says:
Have a number of aluminum windows from the mid-80's that have vinal beading that is cracked and peeling. I purchased something similar to P/N 55-006 locally and it kind-of works, but really hard to get in. The original beading seems to be more flexible owing to the way it was molded (more rounded, less straight edges toward glass) so was wondering if you had anything like the attached photo?

Thanks, Matt
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named beading.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Matt. I'm sorry to say that we don't sell an exact match for the bead you show in this photo. It reminds me somewhat of the 55-023 but the design is obviously still very different and I can't guarantee that this will work for you. It still may at least be worth considering. Look it over and see what you think.

Profile diagram of 55-023
Profile diagram of 55-023

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.