Aluminum window bottom seals

A home owner from Washington, DC says:
Hello, I have older aluminum windows in good shape, but the bottom sash weatherstrip seals are a bit hard and are too narrow. Do you have the replacement part to fit these windows for a tighter seal? Does this come in a roll? I have 9 30-inch-wide windows, 2 seals for each bottom sash. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 3.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see a side profile photo of your seals removed from the window to compare to our inventory, along with written out dimensions. Thank you!

A home owner from Washington, DC says:
Hello. The seals are shown below. About 3/8 inch wide unflattened, one each on inner and outer edges of window bottom. Channel width is 3/16 inch and widows are 30inches wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ED88865B-8C26-429A-AFB1-613AC0882C1B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9A688240-EE07-468C-98A9-3DB612188718.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7E5F05F3-81C8-49B8-8E46-ED475C1DA506.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Based on the dimensions you've provided, I would recommend taking a look at our 58-135 bubble seal. Thanks for posting!

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.