Aluminum window glazing stop

A quick learner from USA says:
I need some assistance identifying some parts for 1980's era aluminum extruded windows.

Looking for the stop material. The horizontal dimension is 3/4".
The "horizontal" dimension is about ¾". The dimension on the angle is about 7/8"

Let me know if more photos needed.

There are a lot of choices there. Short of looking each one for dimensions, can you point me to the ones that have dimensions close to what we are measuring?

Is this available?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Eric Miller 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Eric Miller 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Eric Miller 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Eric Miller 3.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

They haven't made aluminum snap-in glazing for a long time. We carry vinyl snap-in glazing, which is more common these days and can still be used to replace the old style. 

In your specific case I would ay that the closest match we have is the 55-204. The exposed top is 7/8" and the leg is 11/32". Look it over and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.