Aluminum window pile and bubble weatherstrip

A handy person says:

Hi

Please see the attached photos of my window and parts. The bubble weather-strip is deformed but appears to be 5/8" in diameter with a 3/16" base. The pile weather-stripping has a 1/4" base and appears to be approximately 3/16" in height. I need approximately 27-30' of the bubble seal and 85-100' of pile. I have included some photos of my windows since one section of the pile, and the bubble seal are both "landlocked" and cannot slide out for replacement. 

Can the bubble seal be pressed into place using a screwdriver, etc. and likewise for the section of pile or do I need to remove the side of the window frame to access these? I really prefer not to have to dissemble the window.Many thanksMarc

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but, unfortunately, your photos did not come through. If you could resend them, we can go from there. 

We would need to see end profile photos of your seals uninstalled to research your replacement options. We've related a few videos to help you with the removal process if your seals install with a flat backing. If they use a kerf, then you would pull it straight out of the sash. Thank you!

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.