Aluminum window snap in glazing

A quick learner says:
I'm almost sure this is the correct one, it's the closest I see on your website: Product Code: 55-185.

I took a picture of the snap in glazing but it's not real clear. I failed to measure it while out but I was able to get a measurement where a piece was cut a little short in my window. The visible side is definitely 9/16". I used a probe to measure from it's center to the glass and it's approximately 3/8" the distance where it touches the window is approximately 1/8". I've included a loose drawing based on the photos and my measurements.

Sincerely,

Donivan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210811_195635327.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210810_103509633.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210810_103515960.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, our 55-185 looks like a great match. It will ultimately depend on your dimensions, though. If your given measurements area not accurate then you should triple check just to be safe. We have detailed dimensions for the 55-185 that you can use as a reference; as long as they match then you should be good to go.

Profile diagram of 55-185
Profile diagram of 55-185
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.