Am I missing something?

A handy person from Florida says:

I purchased 2 sash lifts (not sure of nomenclature) from you a few months ago. They work great, but will not stay in the window track. There must be a part I'm missing. Please help. Thank you.

Craig 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200707_211247.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Craig. It looks like your window sash needs new Top Sash Guides. The video below goes into more detail. If you can show us one, undamaged and out of the window from a front and side view, we'll do our best to help. 

Hello Bob,
Thanks a million for replying. Let me know if this is what you need.
Craig
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200715_160544.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200715_160656.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200715_160725.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200715_160732.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Take a look at our 18-188 Top Sash Guide. Look over the dimensions and see if you think this matches what you need. 

Thank you, Bob. Looks like the right one. Ordered some. I really appreciate the help.

In today's million miles an hour world, it's nice when someone takes the time to help when only pennies of profit are involved. It reflects goodness on you and Swisco.

Thanks again,

Craig

Profile picture of Bob

Thanks a lot for the kind words, Craig. We answer a ton of these inquiries everyday, and it's really nice when a customer takes the time to let us know we were of help. Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.