Amcraft awning window crank mechanism

A home owner from Galena says:
One photo shows the window from the outside,
One photo shows the crank mechanism. It appears that the inside shaft of the crank is stripped and maybe even split into two pieces.
One photo shows a picture from the outside into the crank area.

window double arms seem ok but cranking window inward does not work.

Thank you for your help.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
A home owner from Galena says:
Since sending the first email, we have discovered that this is TRUTH hardware. The inside opener pictured in the first photo is about 5 inches.I'm thinking it is most like product code: 39-140?

Thank you for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like the internal gears are all stripped out. You'll need an all new operator. before I recommend anything, can you show me a clearer picture of the operator arms? I can only see where they attach to the operator base, but I need to see the whole thing in one shot, if possible.
A home owner from Downers Grove says:
I hope I copies these photos correctly.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Much better photos, thank you. How about starting with our 39-140 dual arm crank. See if the measurements you are looking for are within this part. If this isn't what you're looking for, get back to us and we will keep looking.
A home owner from Galena Illinois says:
Thank you so much for your help. It looks like the 39-140 will work. I will be ordering all the parts. Thank you for your time. And the video was extremely helpful!
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.