American Craftsman 70 series (double hung & tilt)...20 years old

A home owner from Fernandina Beach says:
Hello and thanks for helping identify parts

Need lathes as shown
Need blocks as shown
Need pivot as shown

I need to rebuild everything on 9 windows...I can identify other stuff from your website.

Any advice on removing rusted pivots would be welcome. And if you offer stainless options (home on ocean and salty air).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0214210814_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0214210814_HDR_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0214210834_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0214210835_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0214210835a_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. It's a bit tough to tell what you have from these photos. I think the tilt latches might be either our 26-393 or 26-393B, but you'll need to remove an undamaged one and compare all the dimensions to see. For the pivot bar and pivot shoe, we'll need to see both out to verify. We'll need the width and thickness of the pivot shoe. See the videos below. 

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.