American Craftsman 8500 series Vent Stop

A contractor from Northern Virginia says:
Looking to replace a broken vent stop on the upper sash of my American Craftsman 8500 Series, 8506 to be exact. Do you carry these?

Thanks in advance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think your window might use our 26-122 vent lock, but I don't know for a fact. Carefully compare it to your existing hardware and see how well they match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)