American Standard Drawer guide plastic "retainer mount"?

A home owner from Pitman, N.J. says:
This plastic piece is attached to the end of the dresser drawer guide,
made by American Standard's - model "Summer Hill" #5089 w/o 60110864. We are interested in purchasing two of these items. One to replace, immediately, and the other as a spare. Can you help locate? John
User submitted photos of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Wow, this is strange. I've never seen anything like this. You may want to consider our 32-012 or 32-119. Carefully compare their dimensions to your own and see if maybe they could work for you.
A home owner from Pitman, NJ says:
The 32-119 looks really close to what I'm looking for. I'm going to checkout my granddaughter's dresser to see if it'll work and get back to you. Thanks for checking so quickly. John
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)