American standard Double pane window

A quick learner says:
Looking for 2 of these inserts that goes at the bottom of the window held in place with a screw. The right end of the part goes into the frame of the window that helps the window slide up/down
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hey, give our 26-403 a look! Let us know if the dimensions differ from your original pivot bar at all.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at