Amerimax window pivot shoe replacement

A quick learner from 80920 says:
I would like to use the old coil which appears to be in very good condition; however when I look at your Product Code: 15-111 pivot shoe I'm not sure how I would attach the coil. As you can see this one has a screw attaching it to the old shoe. Will I need to buy both a new coil and shoe with the 15-111? or do you have a pivot shoe that will allow me to use the old coil?

Steve
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2111.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Steve. Looking at your photo, I actually believe you have a pivot shoe very similar to something like our 15-175. Look it over and let us know if you think this looks like a better match. This pivot shoe can be used with the Series 152 coil spring, which also appears to resemble your coil. Give this part a real good look and provide us with some feedback.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.