Amerock cabinet hinge

Handy Person from Indiana
Apr 27, 2024 10:13 am
Hi,

I'm looking for a replacement for the cabinet hinge in the attached photos. The hinge says:

Amerock
Made in U.S.A.
a patent number that I can't quite make out
09W
11/16 OL
hinge1 hinge2 hinge3
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 10:57 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We unfortunately don't sell this exact hinge. I've known some customers in the past who were able to adapt our 32-343 for use in this same application, though I believe it does need to be retrofit. It won't be an easy 1:1 match unfortunately.

Look it over and see what you think.

Dimensions for 32-343
Dimensions for 32-343

Handy Person from Indiana
Apr 30, 2024 7:30 am
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to know what sort of adaptations your customers needed to make in order to use these hinges?
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 30, 2024 8:21 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Sure, you would certainly need to drill new holes at the very least, and in the chance that the "cup" doesn't fit neatly into the space available in the door, you may also need to make adjustments there.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts