Amerock concealed door hinge replacement

A home owner from Texas says:
My is a concealed door hinge. I've included markings. The cup of the Amerock concealed hinge 5027474 is 1/2 inch depth and 1 6/8 inch wide. I've added additional photo with measurements.
User submitted image of their drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The closest match we've been able to find is our 32-343, though I'm not sure if it can replace yours. Look over our dimensions and see what you think.
A home owner from lake havasu city, AZ says:
I believe this is my hinge, though mine is silver colored. The door part of the hinge is falling away from the part that is installed in the cabinet. I have reinstalled it several times, but it continues to disconnect. I think the problem may be in the screw that goes from the door part to the cabinet part, but I have not been able to get that screw out. Does it require a special screw driver head?
Would appreciate any advice on this!
Judy
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe it is a special screw. Normally these take a #2 Phillips screw driver. Could be that where the screw goes into the hinge is worn, or the hole is stripped. I recommend that you pick up a tube of Loctite thread locker at a hardware store in your area. Get the regular strength, not the heavy duty strength. Put a drop or two on the screw threads then reinstall the screw. Maybe that will keep it in place. If all else fails you might need to replace your complete hinge.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.