Anchor hole insert for spiral balance

A home owner from Columbus says:
Small square hole in balance channel near the top of window should have a plastic insert that grips the screw that secures the spiral balance. Plastic insert sits in the square hole and flush without protrusion. My other windows have the insert. Didn't think to take a picture of it while I had spiral balance out (duh). Hole is the width of a number 2 pencil or probably a size 8 screw. I can't install a spiral balance until I have an anchor for the balance.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
How about our 26-200? Is this what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)