Anchor to screw Spiral Balancer

A handy person from columbus, ohio says:
Need an anchor that fits in picture hole to screw new spiral balancer. I have not been able to find anything similar in local hardware stores. Hole measurements are (approximate): 5/16 x 5/16 (could be a little less)

Thanks in advance.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think you may be looking for something like our 26-200. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)