Andersen 1033 Narroline Sash Balancers (Need two)

A home owner from USA says:

Hi Swisco,

We corresponded in winter when it was too cold to replace sashes on my window. I've attached the dimensions for my window with the broken cords. Can you please let me know which sash/cord I need to order? Please see attached photo with measurements. I hope you can recommend the correct size cord/s and weight? It was made by Anderson Windows about 24 years ago.

Thanks,

Ashok

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 61 inches X 32 inches.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. Based on the dimensions in your photo, I believe the Andersen balance you need is our 24-1133. Let me know what you think.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I should add that there are no guarantees without seeing the stamps on the original balance; this is the only way to be 100% sure we have the right replacement in mind for you. Otherwise I am just making an estimate based on sash weight. Many thanks.

A home owner from USA says:
Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I agree and do understand. I was asked to call Anderson Window Parts and they figured out what part number are the balancers for my window. Your message is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Ashok
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.