Andersen 3 Panel Patio Door Parts Needed

A quick learner from Rochester, MN says:
Patio Door:
I need a parts for a True Three Panel 200 Series Perma-shield Gliding patio door
CIG-3 2-98.6
Inside frame dimension: 103.5"
Panel glass dimension inside: 31"
Outside 36 1/4

Purchased from guy who got it at estate sale. It appears to be in good
condition and I almost have it installed.
Parts needed:
The stationary panel brackets and panel jam. (broken plastic bottom track on stationary window sides)... i think that's what it's called.
What keeps the top of the operating panel door from falling off up top? Is there a bracket or molding strip that attaches along the frame in the holes as seen in the picture?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9F6C33B5-1374-4455-BA0B-D49D0439C5B7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B5FFB7DA-0A3A-4016-9940-0F4292D22F5F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0866134D-6318-47F4-B5BB-8376DB908B0A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 242FBB5F-6432-4692-9E43-64E2AA8F9BEC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BEBE0A45-29AB-42EF-906D-6A4D741EA993.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, hopefully I can help. You're always going to run into problems like this buying a used patio door. I don't think I've ever seen one of these deals go right. There's so much hardware turnover in this industry that in most cases you won't be able to find the parts you need unless you get them from the source. That being said, take a look at our 82-059 bracket used on Andersen patio doors and the 80-059 patio bracket used on PGT doors. See if you can use either of these. 

As for that broken stationary track, look at the 80-111 to see if you can adapt this to your door. Also take note that if you do not have a sliding door bumper up in the header at each end, consider the 80-022 or the 80-057, which are installed in the top track. 

Finally, as for the Trim that keeps the sliding door from falling out at the top, I suggest using a piece of wood trim around 1/2" x 3/4" and screwing it up into the top header. That is basically what Andersen uses in their patio door to keep the slider from falling out.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.