Andersen 400 Series Hardware Pack Stone - Awning & Casement Window

A home owner from San Diego, CA says:
My parents are in the process of selling their home and need some replacement parts for their Andersen windows. I'm looking for the Andersen 400 Series Hardware Pack Part Stone - Awning & Casement Window but I need it for a window that was purchased between 1990-1995

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6279[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6280[1].JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! It's tough to tell what you have without seeing these parts out of the window, but since year is 1990-1995, you have two options for the operator: either our 39-264 or 39-332. Personally, I'm leaning towards our 39-264 but you will have to remove yours from the window to confirm. Depending on the sill, either operator may require a 39-362 adapter plate. 

The Andersen lock handle and bezel would be our 39-291 and 39-290, respectively. Please review these parts and let me know what you think.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.