Andersen Awning Window operator and weatherstrip

A home owner from USA says:
I have some old VE windows that need some TLC. Do you have parts and weatherstripping for these?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
If you do have the VE Andersen Awning window, you could possibly use our 39-259 operator. Remove yours from the window to take a better look at it. Carefully compare your hardware to our pictures and dimensions.

We have a video on replacing awning operators that may help, see it below. As for the weather stripping, we would need to see some photos of what you now have. Please send us a photo of its profile, along with dimensions.
A quick learner from Floral City, Fl says:
I'll get weatherstrip info to you later.

How about this plastic lock? Have several that are broken.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what that is, exactly. Could you show us a couple pictures of it removed from the window? Much of it is obscured by the track.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.