Andersen Balance

A contractor from Crofton, Md says:
I have one that is stamped "A 3 19 573". Can you help with this part number?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, check out our 24-331. This can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp 3 19.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)