Andersen Balance

A quick learner from Crofton, MD says:
Can you help me with a part number? This balance is stamped S5-1031 S-87
Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
How about our 24-1033? This can replace Andersen balances stamped with 1031.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)