Andersen Balancer

A home owner from NJ says:
I am looking for replacement balancers for an Andersen Narrowline Double Hung. The existing left side balancer (viewed from exterior) is marked 11600R-2 and P91 1231 7-88. Thank you!
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


Based on your old stamp of "1231", I recommend the 24-1231 Andersen sash balance. 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at