Andersen Balancer / window sash

A quick learner says:

Hi, I have Anderson double hung windows where the upper is 24" tall and the lower 36" tall. I sent a question earlier bust since then I removed the other balance and thing that there may be a right and left unit as the weight of the upper and lower windows vary. The left side balance has the numbers 11600-17 and 11600A-s stamped on the unit. However, where the the screw or staple attaches the unit it the Frame it has the numbers R13/927 then on the other side of the screw hole is BP8 1296. The Right side balance has the same numbers stamped on the case 11600-17 and 11600A-3 but the numbers stamped on the mounting flange are slightly different, they are: L9/1327 and on the other side of the screw hole is R12 1296. Unfortunately, both the cables on the larger window broke so there is no way for me to tell if one cable has more tension than the other. Both cables appear to be the same diameter.

Thank you for your help......just what you need to see on a Monday morning!

Regards, Todd 

Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Todd, thank you for posting! 

For the balance stamped with R13/927 please see our product code 24-R13-927. For L9/1327 please refer to our product code 24-L9-1327. Please let me know if you have any questions! 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.