Andersen Casement window parts

A quick learner from Breezy Point, NY says:
Looking for parts for Andersen casement windows. I believe the split arm operator I am looking for is part number 1361484. I am looking for 4. all are hinged on the right. Need a new operator bracket for 1 of them also.

Also need a lock handle as shown in IMG_6185. missing the clip that holds the handle on.

And finally in IMG_6187 I am looking for the nylon glide for the top track. The glide is split and does not hold the track.
thank you,
Bill
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6187.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6185.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6178.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6181.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! This operator looks like our 39-264. I think this will work well for you, but keep in mind that if your window was made from 1995 to 1998, you'll need the 39-362 adapter plate in order to install it on your sill.

As for the hinge, we don't have a match. I actually don't think this hinge is made anymore. I've been told by some contractors in the field that our 36-048 works well as a substitute, as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time. Look it over and see what you think. We have a video you may find helpful, too. 

A quick learner from Breezy Point, NY says:
Thanks for the info. I will review the video.

How about the lock handle? There appears to be a clip that snaps into the square opening, see photo. This clip is missing.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I'm sorry for missing that. I believe that will be our 39-291. This is an Andersen brand lock handle with a similar square hole.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.