Andersen Operator

A home owner from USA says:
Attached are pictures of our Andersen Awning window specifically the arm operator open and closed, the cover (which appears to be a different style and size on your website) and our specific cover.

We are attempting to verify that the parts below are correct.

We believe we need to order 39-099; 39-267 and 39-152 (?) for our window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that your operator looks like a match to the 39-099 and other related items. You'll just need to confirm that the window was made after 1999. If it was made from '95 to '98, then you'll need the 39-343 instead. Thanks for posting! 

Thank you so much for this great customer service. Yes, I am fairly sure the windows were purchased in 2001. I will place the order with these 3 part numbers.

I can't thank you all enough for the great customer service!

Donna
Dear Swisco

We recently received the Andersen Awning window arm mechanism but it is slightly different than what is currently on the window. All pictures are attached.

Here is a sentence from our prior email conversation for the parts that were ordered most recently.
As per your recommendation, we did pick the correct parts and therefore, we would like to place the order for these 3 items:
39-099; 39-267 and 39-152.

Here is the link regarding the conversation we were following, if that helps at all.Please let us know as soon as you can what part we should order.

By the way, your customer service is OUTSTANDING!

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Current Andersen part number.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Back part number Current Andersen arm.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Current Andersen Arm.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named New Part Received from Swisco.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble installing your new operator. I don't see any major differences in your photos that would have prevented the 39-099 from working for you but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they have any ideas. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. 

In the meantime, could you go into more detail regarding your concerns and the differences that you noticed that you think would prevent the new operator from working for your application? That could help us point you in the right direction. 

Here is a better view of our current arm. My husband said it has a bevel(?) and the new product goes all around the circle part, if that makes sense.

Otherwise, it would be the exact part needed.

Again, thank you so much.

Donna & Ben
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Old Arm front view.jpg
After my husband did some more research on your site, he thinks he may have found the right part #39-343. We ordered 39-099. We remodeled our kitchen in 2001 and assumed the window was from that year but the part is for a window from 1995-1998 so the part we received is probably for a newer window.

Hope this helps.

Donna
Profile picture of Casey

I agree that if your window is actually from 1995-1998, you would need the 39-343. You can find our return policy here to send back the incorrect operator. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.