Andersen Sash Balance - 11600-A-3, 11600-17, 784-696

A handy person from silver spring maryland says:
I need a replacement balance for my Andersen double hung windows. Each window has 24" by 24" of visible glass. Numbers on the old balance are : 11600-A-3, 11600-17, and a third numbe on the tab that is hard to make out: 784-696 (not sure of the first digit).
What replacement part should I orderA?
Roland

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Roland. Thank you for posting.

Could you submit a few quick photos of your balance so we can take a look? Be sure to detailed photos of the stamped information on the balance.
A handy person from Maryland says:
Here are the photos. It is hard to see the stamped info, but I think you can make it out.
User submitted photo of Andersen Sash Balance 11600A-3
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There should be markings on the other side of the balance. If so, take a few pictures of the opposite side and upload them so we can check it out.
A quick learner from Maryland says:
I have attached the image from the other side of the sash balance. It has another number on
it (11600-17) which I included with my original inquiry.

Thanks for your help.
User submitted photo of Andersen Sash Balance 11600A-3 back side
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
OK here we go,
according to the given information we were able to determine the needed balance replacement is 24-737, Andersen Window Balance

Thanks for your patience and please let us know how you make out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.