Andersen Sash Balance

A home owner from Mastic Beach says:
Those are all the numbers I could find. Would love to know what replacement part I need to order. If you need any additional information just let me know and I will get it. Thank you -Eric
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4189.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4190.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4191.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4192.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4193.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We believe you have a cottage window where the top sash is shorter than the bottom sash. Based on the stamp codes in your photos, it looks like you need the 24-L9-1327 for one side and 24-R13-927 Andersen sash balance for the opposite side. Be careful when replacing them that you don't mix them up since one cord is shorter for the top sash. Thanks for posting! 

A home owner from Mastic Beach says:
Yes the upper window is smaller than the lower window. So is it right to assume 24-L9 is for the left side and 24-R13 is for the right side? Appreciate the help. -Eric
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.