Andersen Sash Balance - Replacement Parts

A home owner from Woodbine, MD says:
I've attached two photos for sashes that need to be replaces in three double hung windows. The center window is larger than the two outside windows. When the handyman gave us the two parts (pictures attached) that he removed he didn't tell us which one was for the center window and thought they were the same.

Could you recommend replacement parts?

Thank you,
Rob
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Rob. Based on your stamp if "837," I recommend our 24-837 as a replacement operator.
A quick learner from Woodbine, MD says:
The numbers for the two that were removed are below:

Reading right to left

1031 BS91 897
527 2 J5 897

I think the pictures were hard to see so I just wanted make sure you had the correct numbers.

Thank you for your assistance.

Rob
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh, thank you for the additional information! I misread your stamps, yes.

Are these two balances on two different windows? If so, then I would recommend our 24-1033 for the 1031 stamped balance and our 24-531 for the 527 stamped balance.
A quick learner from Woodbine, MD says:
Yes they were from two different windows. Just placed order as recommended. Thanks again for all your help.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.