Andersen Sash Balancer replacement

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I have an Andersen window the needs both sash balancers replaced. I removed them and they are stamped with the following

EE 4 19 6 68

Which one would I use to replace them with. The window is an older one, guessing the 60's.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. How about our 24-431? This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 4 19.
A home owner from NJ says:
Thanks for the info.

Does the 6 68 mean it was made in June of 1968?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I honestly don't know what that particular part of the stamp means. It may vary.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)