Andersen Sliding Door Part

A handy person from Cambridge, MD says:
I saw a video where there was a cover for a sliding door track and it said to go to I cannot find that part on your website. It is a stainless steel track overlay. Can you identify a part or send me the link to that part. There were two, one was pointed and the other was rounded. I need the rounded one.
User submitted a photo of door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you are looking for SWISCO part number 80-102, Sliding Door Track Cover.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)