Replacement Andersen Trobeca latch

A quick learner from California says:

I am looking for a latch for an Andersen sliding patio door. I believe the kind I want is the Tribeca latch (please see attached picture). As you can see, the part that I turn to lock the door is loose.

Can you please confirm this and let me know if this is what I need. Or, do I need the entire setup?

User submitted photo of door handle
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hello Vinod. Thank you for posting and submitting your photo.

The Swisco 82-043 Andersen Tribeca Thumb Latch should work as a replacement for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)