Andersen Window glazing bead

A quick learner from Gaithersburg, MD says:
Need help to identify the part depicted in the picture. It seems to be Viniyl Glazing bead. Thank you for your support
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Picture for Swisco.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

In your photo, are you mentioning that you're missing a glazing bead and are looking for it to be replaced? If so, I think we may be able to help. Is there any way you can retrieve a sample of glazing bead from another similar window in the home? We'd like to see a piece showing it from an end profile to see its full shape. Measurements are always beneficial, so please include as many detailed measurements as possible.

Thank you for your prompt replay. I tried to retrieve it from the same window but it is very brittle, I am afraid it breaks. Have you identified any possible match?
Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Manuela isn't here today, but I will do my best to help.

Without seeing a view of the end profile, I'm afraid that it won't be possible for us to identify a match. All glazing bead looks more or less identical while it's installed. Seeing the shape of it is the only way to make out any distinct difference. I know that yours is brittle and difficult to remove, but there is no other way. Seeing a whole an undamaged version of the end profile is the only method we have to find a match. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you. From the information I found in an Andersen Perma-Shield® Narroline® Windows (1968 to Present) document, I believe that my window is a 3062 model. Is this information useful?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Since this is an Andersen window, you could consider our 55-306. Take a look at this and see what you think. Ultimately, though, the only way to confirm is to remove a sample of the original and compare its shape and size.

Ok here are some pictures. Thank you for your support
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Picture5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Picture4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Picture3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Picture12.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Picture1.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. I agree with my brother Dave. The closest match we have to your shape and dimensions is our 55-306 in white. I do think this is our best option for your window.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.