Andersen Window Balance

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I am looking to replace an Andersen window balance which is stamped with 11600-17 and C43 6#31 6-87. Which part should I order? Thanks in advance!
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I recommend our 24-637. This can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp 6#31.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)