Andersen Window Balance Replacement

A home owner from Malvern PA says:

Do you have replacement parts for an Anderson double hung window balance? Please see attached file for images including measurements. Looks like the part is a "1131". I do not have an image of the window.


User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Geoff. I recommend our 24-1133. This can replace Andersen sash balances marked with "1131."
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)